Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) for Teachers Training.
Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) for Teachers training at your venue anywhere in the UK
Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) for Teachers Training course benefits:
By the end of this training course delegates will have:
- Improved awareness of the impact of communication
- Improved ‘people-reading’ skills
- Increased rapport and communication skills
- Practical tools to help manage their emotional state
- More clarity and freedom from distraction
- Effective ways to positively influence their students
Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) for Teachers training course overview.
The Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) Skills for Teachers has been developed as an introductory programme to NLP. It provides the skills to enable teachers to increase their effectiveness in communication and improve the learning experience for pupils.
This training course is suitable for all teachers seeking to enhance their pupil’s learning experience and improve their teaching skills.
Reviews from people who have attended our courses
“Invaluable course which is hopefully mandatory for everyone as it benefits all”
Training course aims:
The NLP Skills for Teachers training has been developed as an introductory programme to NLP. It provides the skills to enable teachers to increase their effectiveness in communication and improve the learning experience for pupils.
As part of the Every Child Matters Programme, Local Authorities and Schools are targeted with identifying “what will work best for children and young people and to act on it”. One proven way to do this is to refine traditional teaching methods to meet the varied learning needs of pupils.
NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming is the practice of understanding how people organise their thinking, feeling, language and behaviour to produce the results they do.
The Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) for Teachers training course is of one day duration and on completion all delegates receive a Certificate in Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) for Teachers.
Delegates will leave the course knowing how to:
- Design and deliver lessons through different sensory systems so they can engage with the whole class.
- Learn the 6 keys to building rapport, which means that students actively search for ways to understand them.
- Utilise metaphor to create a desired learning state, so they can assist their students to reach the learning intention.
- Identify the filters students are employing through their language patterns which means delegates will know how to correct misunderstandings in communication.
- Increase their influence by learning how to challenge limiting beliefs to enrich the pupil’s experience of learning.
- Deliver a short presentation that will embed learning and demonstrate new skills.
To find out more information about our course you can download the pdf below, you can contact us or speak to one of our friendly advisors on 0113 258 0035