Conflict resolution training at your venue anywhere in the UK
Conflict Resolution Training course benefits:
By the end of this training course delegates will be able to:
- Identify Key Triggers that can cause conflict
- Learn how to de-escalate aggressive people
- Learn how to diffuse volatile situations
- Proven step by step techniques for dealing with difficult circumstances
- A blueprint for dealing with potentially violent scenarios
Conflict Resolution training course overview.
Could you handle a difficult or aggressive person in a safe and legal manner? Would you know how to guarantee the safety of you and those around you?
This training course addresses these issues and will show you step by step how to handle conflict and aggression in the most effective way.
The Conflict Resolution training course is an introductory level course suitable for anyone working with the general public who may find themselves in potential situations of conflict.
Reviews from people who have attended our courses
“Apart from understanding Conflict Management, I was asked to see if this course is appropriate to my colleagues. It most definitely is. I will be talking to my colleagues and using some of the techniques (clusters) in my role.”
P. French, NHS Enfield
Training course aims:
The Conflict Resolution training course is an introductory level course suitable for anyone working with the general public. Delegates will learn to recognise many aspects of conflict and to explore and understand different methods and techniques to effectively manage and resolve conflict situations.
Key areas covered are:
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Recognising warning signs
- Cultural awareness
- De-escalation techniques
The Conflict Resolution training course is a one day duration course and on completion all delegates receive a Certificate in Conflict Resolution accredited by GoodSense Training.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe common causes of conflict.
- Describe two forms of communication, i.e. verbal and non-verbal.
- Give examples of communication breakdown.
- Explain three examples of communication models that can assist conflict in conflict resolution.
- Understand patterns of behaviours that may encounter during different interactions.
- Explain the different warning and danger signs.
- Give examples of impact factors.
- Describe the use of distance when dealing with conflict.
- Explain the use of “Reasonable Force” as it applies to conflict resolution.
- Describe different methods for dealing with possible conflict situations.
By the end of the course those attending will have been helped to:
- Become more confident about dealing with violence and aggression by identifying types of behaviour & triggers to violent aggressive behaviour.
- Know the Health & Safety issues regarding violence & aggression in the work place.
- Recognise and understand how their own body language and methods of communication can affect others.
- Realise that defusing & de-escalating situations are by far the best way of dealing with a potentially violent or aggressive situation.
To find out more information about our course you can download the pdf below, you can contact us or speak to one of our friendly advisors on 0113 258 0035