Conflict Resolution Refresher Training Course
Conflict Resolution Training At Your Venue Anywhere In The UK
Have you been on a conflict resolution course over two to three years ago?
Do you think you could benefit from learning about the latest legislation and practising your skills and techniques?
The Conflict Resolution Refresher Training is for anyone who has attended a Conflict Resolution Certificate level course within the last three years and requires an update on their skills and knowledge this subject area.
The NHS body, CFSMS, states that employees should attend refresher training every three years.
GoodSense Training would recommend regular refresher courses to ensure employees are kept up to date with legal changes that may affect them and to ensure their skills are maintained.
Conflict Resolution Refresher Training Course Aims
Conflict Resolution Refresher Training is for anyone who has attended a Conflict Resolution Certificate level course within the last three years and requires an update on their skills and knowledge this subject area. The course reviews and practices the skills of delegates and provides an update on any legal changes that may be of relevance to the delegates.
The Conflict Resolution Refresher programme is a half to one day duration and on completion all delegates receive a Certificate in Conflict Resolution accredited by GoodSense Training.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key triggers that can cause conflict
- Learn how to de-escalate aggressive people
- Learn how to diffuse volatile situations
- Apply proven step-by-step techniques for dealing with difficult circumstances
- Walk away with a blueprint for dealing with potentially violent scenarios
This course is designed to help attendees:
- Examine their current level of knowledge regarding conflict resolution through self-assessment test
- Revisit impact factors and warning and danger signs, using a work-based case study
- Explore the tools available to them that can help resolve conflict
- Experience the impact of physical stance and positioning on their personal safety during an incident
- Be able to recognise and understand the stages of a conflict as it may occur
Conflict Resolution Refresher Training Course Reviews
“Excellent training – very understandable and informative – enjoyable”
To find out more information about our course, you can contact us or speak to one of our friendly advisors on 0113 258 0035.