Ambulance Crew Conflict Resolution
Conflict Resolution Training For Ambulance Crews
Defuse Aggressive Behaviour | Communicate Effectively With People With Mental Health And Learning Disabilities | Reduce Physical Intervention
If you work in or manage an ambulance service you know that the crew’s ability to defuse and manage conflict is as vital as their medical ability. Aggressive and challenging behaviour can occur at any time, which is why it’s imperative to give your ambulance crews effective training. GoodSense delivers expert conflict resolution training and associated courses for ambulance crews, helping you to manage and reduce risk.
Our courses are for you if:
- You manage an NHS or independent ambulance service and are looking for effective conflict resolution training for your ambulance crews;
- You want to manage risk and reduce the need for physical intervention to keep both your staff and your service users safe;
- You want training that will help your ambulance crew members to work as a team when managing conflict;
- You need to meet your legal obligations.
Our nationwide ambulance crew conflict resolution training gives your ambulance crews confidence and skill in dealing with the complex and varied situations their work often presents:
- Communicating with service users with acute, mental health or learning disabilities.
- Managing challenging behaviour from service users, including children and older people.
- Dealing with difficult behaviour from the friends and relatives of service users.
- Defusing aggressive and violent behaviour.
- Applying physical intervention and physical restraint as a last resort.
You’ll be reassured to know that we’ve been providing ambulance crew conflict resolution training since 1996 and our clients include UCLH (University College London Hospitals), Kingston Hospital, Moorfield Eye Hospital and West Yorkshire Ambulance Service among others. You may also be interested in our training for secondary healthcare professionals.
Choose us for ambulance crew conflict resolution training that’s highly flexible, good value and starts with a free consultation to determine what you need and how we can best help you manage conflict in your workplace. You can select from our extensive menu of ambulance crew courses above or ask us to develop bespoke training for your particular situation.
Contact us for a free consultation about your ambulance crew conflict resolution training requirements.