Carry out your work legally in line with the latest SIA standards
Do you want to brush up on your door supervisor training skills or perhaps you’re new to the profession? Either way, you must be Security Industry Authority (SIA) accredited.
These days, anybody working the UK security industry must be SIA-qualified. Practising without this accreditation is a criminal offence.
We’ve been providing security sector conflict management training since 1996 and the feedback from our courses has been exemplary.
Our security training courses are for you if:
- You want the qualifications to begin a career in the security sector
- You already work in the security sector and need to up-skill with top-up training so you can renew your licence
- You want to learn how to escort and disengage safely from people showing signs of aggressive behaviour
- You’re an employer who needs an experienced SIA course provider for your door security staff in order to meet your legal obligations
- You’re an employer looking for top-up training in conflict resolution, physical intervention and escorting and disengaging for your security staff
- You employ door security staff and want to have a more effective risk and conflict management strategy to reduce physical intervention and help your staff work more effectively as a team
Courses for Door Security:
- SIA 5 Day
- Level 2 Award in Safe and Effective Use of Restraint Equipment (Handcuffing)
- Level 2 Intermediate Award in Disengagement and Non-Restrictive Physical Intervention Skills (QCF) – Security
- Level 2 Intermediate Award in Disengagement and Physical Intervention Skills (QCF) – Security
Take part in our training and learn how to:
- Manage challenge behaviour from people of all ages
- Defuse aggressive, violent and disruptive behaviour
- Apply physical intervention as a last resort
- Escort and disengage from difficult people
- Communicate with members of the public with mental health or learning disabilities
For more details about our competitively-priced range of security training courses or bespoke training sessions contact us today.