Accredited Level 2 Intermediate and NFPS Award in Breakaway and Self-Defence
Conflict management training at your venue anywhere in the UK
Do you know how to diffuse a situation that is turning physical and potentially violent?
Would you know how to guarantee the safety of you and those around you?
The Accredited Level 2 Intermediate and NFPS Award in Breakaway and Self-Defence addresses these issues and is for anyone at risk of physical assault whilst at work.
Suitable for all employees who may be at risk of physical assault whilst undertaking their employment duties and particularly those that work alone.
This award is for anyone working with the general public who may be exposed to the risk of physical violence and need to safely get away. Delegates will learn the legal framework and physical skills necessary to enable them to provide an effective defence against a physical assault whilst at work. This is a nationally recognised vocational qualification.
By the end of this training course delegates will:
- Have a nationally recognised qualification
- Have a cross-sector qualification
- Understand the law to protect themselves and others
- Have the physical skills to handle potentially violent situations
To successfully achieve the award delegates will be expected to:
- Understand the Law in relation to the use of physical force for personal defence of self and others
- Demonstrate the appropriate and effective physical skills for the purpose of breaking away and defending against a violent assault
Candidates who register for this award must have:
- The physical capability to be able to undertake physical skills training
- The personal ability to undertake classroom training and sit written exam papers
This is a one day duration course and on completion all successful delegates will be awarded ther Level 2 accreditation.
Reviews from people who have attended our courses
“Brilliant three day course – thanks to Darren and Yvette for making it so interesting and ‘hands-on’”
S. Wood, NHS South Staffs
To find out more information about our course you can download the PDF below, you can contact us or speak to one of our friendly advisors on 0113 258 0035