Secondary Care Conflict Resolution
Conflict Resolution Training For Secondary Healthcare Professionals
Manage Challenging Behaviour | Maintain Personal Safety | Reduce Physical Intervention
Anything can happen when you work in secondary healthcare. Hospital medical, nursing and administrative staff may be required to handle a difficult and unexpected situation at any moment. GoodSense training delivers expert conflict resolution training and associated courses for secondary healthcare workers, helping you to manage and reduce risk.
Our courses are for you if:
- You’re an NHS or independent secondary healthcare provider looking for effective conflict resolution training for your healthcare and non-clinical staff;
- You want to manage risk and reduce the need for physical intervention to keep both your staff and your service users safe;
- You need to meet your legal obligations.
Our nationwide secondary care conflict resolution training gives your staff confidence and skill in dealing with the complex and varied situations their work often presents:
- Communicating with service users with acute, mental health or learning disabilities.
- Managing challenging behaviour from service users, including children and older people.
- Dealing with difficult behaviour from the friends and relatives of service users.
- Defusing aggressive and violent behaviour.
- Applying physical intervention and physical restraint as a last resort.
You’ll be reassured to know that we’ve been providing secondary care conflict resolution training since 1996 and our secondary care clients include UCLH (University College London Hospitals), Kingston Hospital and Moorfields Eye Hospital among others. You may also wish to read more about our personal and workplace safety courses for ambulance crews.
Choose us for secondary care conflict resolution training that’s highly flexible, good value and starts with a free consultation to determine what you need and how we can best help you manage conflict in your workplace. You can select from our extensive menu of secondary healthcare courses above or ask us to develop bespoke training for your particular situation.
Contact us for a free consultation about your secondary care conflict resolution training requirements.