Glasses Bar Counter Bottles Serving Alcohol

Are you applying for bar management roles? Opening a bar yourself? Do you want to brush up on your door supervisor training skills or perhaps you’re new to the profession? We have just the course for you.

Take a look at some of our courses coming up and fill out the contact form to book today.

Course title: BIIAB Award for Personal License Holders (Personal License course)

The Personal License course is for anyone wishing to work in or own a licensed premises where alcohol may be sold. It will cover everything from the licensing authorities, your responsibilities as a license holder, police powers, rights of entry, alcohol strength, responsible retail of alcohol and child protection.

Once this course has been completed you will then hold a licensing qualification which can then be used to apply for a Personal License.

Anyone who authorises the sale of alcohol to the public (as per the legal requirement in England and Wales) is required to have a suitable qualification.

When? 21st August, 12pm-5pm
Where? Parkside Tavern – Leeds
What does it cost? £120
Referral: £20 per learner

When? 24th September, 12pm-5pm
Where? The Grafton, Prince of Wales Rd, Kentish Town, London
What does it cost? £120
Referral: £20 per learner


Course title: BTEC Level 2 Award for Working as Door Supervisor in the Private Security Industry (SIA Door Supervisor course)

If you work with the security industry, you must have the appropriate training and Security Industry Authority (SIA) accredited qualification.

Being SIA-qualified is a legal requirement and to practice without having passed this training is a criminal offence.

When? 22nd – 25th August
Where? Parkside Tavern, Leeds
What does it cost? £200
Referral: £30 per learner

If you’d like to speak to someone about these courses or want more information please get in touch.