Choose Your Sector
How Safe Are Your Staff?
Conflict Resolution Training For The Workplace
GoodSense conflict resolution training helps you to make sure your staff remain safe at work and have the confidence, skill and understanding to prevent and manage difficult situations.
What Do You Get With Our Conflict Resolution Courses?
- Exactly what you need – choose from our extensive menu of conflict resolution, conflict management, personal safety, physical intervention and clinical holding and control and restraint training, or ask us to design a course just for you.
- Legal compliance – our courses are designed to meet current legal requirements and our staff stay abreast of current thinking and research in the field of conflict resolution and physical intervention.
- Nationwide, on-site training – we come to you.
- National accreditation from Edexcel , Highfield and SIA offering you BTEC awards and Security Industry Qualifications (SIA).
- A national syllabus designed by Unison, Royal College of Nursing (RCN) British Medical Association (BMA) and NHS Protect (formally known as Counter Fraud and Security Management Service / CFSMS).
- Effective, satisfied staff – our average course evaluation score is 97%.
Why Should You Use Us For Conflict Resolution Courses?
- You get a free initial consultation – you tell us what you need and we recommend the training to help you achieve it.
- You have peace of mind – we’ve been helping people to prevent, manage and de-escalate violence and aggression (PMVA) since 1996 so you can be sure you’re dealing with conflict resolution specialists.
- You get a flexible response – we take your requests for last minute changes, top-up training, changes of venue and unusual requirements in our stride.
- You can afford us – we may be expert but we’re also realistic. We know you have a budget to stick to so we provide you with training that’s not only highly effective but also good value.
What Should You Do Now?
- Navigate to the relevant page to read more about our training in your sector.
- See what we’ve done for other customers and read what they have to say about us.
- Book your free consultation.
*Some of our courses are nationally accredited. Please ask for details.