Protect your staff and patients and maintain compliance
Do you want to be able to handle difficult and unexpected conflict situations as effectively as possible? Our NHS training courses are designed to enable you to do just that.
We specialise in delivering expert conflict resolution training for NHS healthcare professionals, as well as other associated courses, such as NHS Protect Outcomes (formerly known as the Counter Fraud and Security Management Service).
Our courses are for you if:
- You’re an NHS or independent healthcare provider looking for effective conflict resolution training for your healthcare and non-clinical staff
- You want to manage risk and reduce the need for physical intervention to keep your staff and service users safe
- You need to meet your legal obligations
Our courses for NHS:
BTEC Level 2 Award in Breakaway and Self Defence
BTEC Level 2 Award in Disengagement and Non-restrictive Physical Intervention Skills (QCF) Young People and Vulnerable Adults
BTEC Level 2 Award in Disengagement and Physical Intervention Skills ( QCF ) Young People and Vulnerable Adults
Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression (PMVA) – High Risk
Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression (PMVA) – Low Risk
Managing challenging behaviour ( Children)
Managing challenging behaviour ( Elderly )
BTEC level 2 Award in Safe and Effective use of restraint equipment (Handcuffing Qualification)
GoodSense Personal Safety and Lone Working
Take part in our training and learn how to:
- Communicate with service users with acute, mental health or learning disabilities
- Manage challenging behaviour from service users, including children and older people
- Deal with difficult behaviour from service users’ friends and relatives
- Defuse aggressive and violent behaviour
- Apply physical intervention, clinical holding and physical restraint as a last resort
We’ve been providing conflict resolution training since 1996. Our clients include Leeds, Bradford & Airedale, Calderdale, South Staffordshire NHS and University College London Hospitals (UCLH) Primary Care Trusts.
For more details about how our competitively-priced range of NHS training courses or bespoke training sessions can help you manage conflict in your workplace, contact us today.