Certificate in Neuro-linguistic Programming Training for Teachers
Introduction to Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) Skills training at your venue anywhere in the UK
The Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) Skills for Teachers has been developed as an introductory programme to NLP. It provides the skills to enable teachers to increase their effectiveness in communication and improve the learning experience for pupils.
This training course is suitable for all teachers seeking to enhance their pupil’s learning experience and improve their teaching skills.
Neuro-linguistic Programming Training for Teachers course aims:
The Introduction to Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) Skills course covers the most useful fundamentals of NLP for personal and business use. The emphasis is on practical skills that you can go out and start using straight away.
NLP – Neuro-linguistic Programming is the practice of understanding how people organise their thinking, feeling, language and behaviour to produce the results they do.
Neuro-linguistic Programming Training for Teachers course benefits:
By the end of this training course delegates will have:
- Improved awareness of the impact of communication
- Improved ‘people-reading’ skills
- Increased rapport and communication skills
- Practical tools to help manage their emotional state
- More clarity and freedom from distraction
- Effective ways to positively influence people
The Introduction to Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) Skills training course is of one day duration and on completion all delegates receive a Certificate in Introduction to Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) skills
Neuro-linguistic Programming Training for Teachers Course objectives:
Delegates will leave the course with the NLP practical skills that will give them:
- Design and deliver lessons through different sensory systems so they can engage with the whole class
- Learn the 6 keys to building rapport, which means that students actively search for ways to understand them
- Utilise metaphor to create a desired learning state, so they can assist their students to reach the learning intention
- Identify the filters students are employing through their language patterns which means delegates will know how to correct misunderstandings in communication
- Increase their influence by learning how to challenge limiting beliefs to enrich the pupil’s experience of learning
- Deliver a short presentation that will embed learning and demonstrate new skills
Reviews from people who have attended our courses
“Excellent training – very understandable and informative – enjoyable.”
To find out more information about our course you can download the pdf below, you can contact us or speak to one of our friendly advisors on 0113 258 0035