Primary Care Conflict Resolution Training
Conflict Resolution Training For NHS Primary Healthcare Professionals
Manage Challenging Behaviour | Maintain Personal Safety | Reduce Physical Intervention
If you work in primary healthcare you know that anything can happen. Your staff may be required to handle a difficult and unexpected situation at any moment. GoodSense training delivers expert conflict resolution training for NHS primary healthcare professionals, as well as other associated courses, helping you to manage and reduce risk.
We deliver NHS Protect outcomes (formerly known as the Counter Fraud & Security Management Service or CFSMS).
Our courses are for you if:
- You’re an NHS or independent primary healthcare provider looking for effective conflict resolution training for your healthcare and non-clinical staff;
- You want to manage risk and reduce the need for physical intervention to keep both your staff and your service users safe;
- You need to meet your legal obligations.
Our nationwide primary care conflict resolution training gives your staff confidence and skill in dealing with the complex and varied situations their work often presents:
- Communicating with service users with acute, mental health or learning disabilities.
- Managing challenging behaviour from service users, including children and older people.
- Dealing with difficult behaviour from the friends and relatives of service users.
- Defusing aggressive and violent behaviour.
- Applying physical intervention, clinical holding and physical restraint as a last resort.
You’ll be reassured to know that we’ve been providing primary care conflict resolution training since 1996 and our nationwide primary care clients include Primary Care Trusts for Leeds, Bradford & Airedale and Calderdale, South Staffordshire NHS and University College London Hospitals (UCLH) among others. You may also wish to read more about our personal and workplace safety courses for the care home sector.
Choose us for primary care conflict resolution training that’s highly flexible, good value and starts with a free consultation to determine what you need and how we can best help you manage conflict in your workplace. You can select from our extensive menu of primary healthcare courses above or ask us to develop bespoke training for your particular situation.
Contact us for a free consultation about your primary care conflict resolution training requirements.