Conflict Management Training For Betting Shop Employees
Manage Difficult Customers | Defuse Aggression | Minimise Workplace Violence
When you work with the general public, aggressive and challenging behaviour can occur at any time. Betting shop employees are subject to difficult behaviour, including verbal and physical attack, from customers as well as potential thieves. Armed robbery is not unknown. Effective training will give your employees the skills and confidence to deal with every eventuality. GoodSense delivers expert conflict management training for betting shop employees helping you to deal with difficult people and manage and reduce risk.
Our courses are for you if:
- You manage or work in a betting shop;
- You’re looking for effective conflict management training for your staff to improve personal safety, reduce risk and mitigate against theft;
- You want your staff to have the knowledge and confidence to communicate effectively and defuse challenging behaviour, whilst keeping themselves and your customers safe;
- You need to equip your employees with the skills to deal with alcohol-related aggression;
- You want to minimise the need for physical intervention;
- You want conflict management and personal safety training for teams as well as lone worker training;
- You need to create a risk strategy for work-place violence and meet your legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
Our nationwide conflict management for betting shops training gives betting shop staff confidence and skill in dealing with the complex and varied situations their work often presents:
- Managing challenging and aggressive behaviour from customers;
- Dealing with inebriated customers;
- Managing difficult behaviour from customers of all ages, including older people;
- Communicating with customers with mental health or learning disabilities;
- Defusing aggressive and violent behaviour, in person and over the telephone;
- Managing theft and armed robbery scenarios;
- The need for physical intervention and physical restraint.
You’ll be reassured to know that we’ve been providing conflict management for betting shops training since 1996. You may also be interested in our training for door security staff.
Choose us for conflict management for betting shops training that’s highly flexible, good value and starts with a free consultation to determine what you need and how we can best help you manage conflict in your workplace. You can select from our extensive menu of betting shop courses above or ask us to develop bespoke training for your particular situation.
Contact us for a free consultation about your conflict management for betting shops training requirements.