Fire Service Conflict Management
Conflict Resolution Training For Fire Fighters
Manage Challenging Behaviour | Maintain Personal Safety | Communicate More Effectively
Fire fighters’ ability to defuse and manage conflict can be as vital as their ability to put out fires. Aggressive and challenging behaviour can occur at any time in the fire service, which is why it’s imperative to give your fire fighters effective training. Good Sense delivers expert conflict resolution training and associated courses for fire service personnel, helping you to manage and reduce risk.
Our courses are for you if:
- You manage a fire service and are looking for effective conflict resolution training for your fire fighters;
- You want to manage risk and reduce the need for physical intervention to keep both your fire fighters and the public safe;
- You want training that will help your fire fighters to work as a team when managing conflict;
- You need to meet your legal obligations.
Our nationwide fire service conflict management training gives your fire service confidence and skill in dealing with the complex and varied situations their work often presents:
- Communicating with members of the public with acute, mental health or learning disabilities.
- Managing challenging behaviour from people of all ages, including children.
- Defusing aggressive and violent behaviour.
- Applying physical intervention and physical restraint as a last resort.
You’ll be reassured to know that we’ve been providing fire service conflict management training since 1996 and our clients include Lancashire Fire Service and East Midlands Fire Service among others.
Choose us for fire service conflict management training that’s highly flexible, good value and starts with a free consultation to determine what you need and how we can best help you manage conflict in your workplace. You can select from our extensive menu of fire service courses above or ask us to develop bespoke training for your particular situation.
Contact us for a free consultation about your fire service conflict management training requirements.